Find your own style and your own technique!
Discover a new aspect of your personality, that's art.
Learn to know professional techniques and different materials.
Experiment with different techniques, in order to find your own artistic style.
Workshop Topics - selection depending on participant's interest
- Paper and canvas knowledge, preparation of the canvas
- Basics of drawing and caricature
- Introduction to perspective and anatomy
- The art of observation and visual thinking
- Colors, mixing techniques, experimenting with pigments
- Introduction to different painting techniques: Water color, gouache, oil, crayon, pastel, acrylic, collage.
- Short introduction in the history of art
- Preservation and presentation of your own works of art (finishing techniques, framing etc.)
- Shopping tips: Which basic materials artists buy, and where?
Please bring along:
Your familiar materials, if you can pack them comfortably.
We put at your disposal:
Various color additives and solvents, colors and pigments for techniques, which you would like to test and an easel.
Other painting materials, canvases and colors can be acquired locally.
Head of training: Douglas "Doug" de Petrovic
Guests: international artists
The workshop takes place :
in France, place of your choice
- please contact us for details.
© Artistes sans Frontières, 2004 - 2010